Wednesday, July 27, 2011

who is cory labang.....


hi ! my name is cory labang, i'm a local girl born and raised on the island of Maui. For the past five years i have been designing and producing handmade bags and jewelry on the island of Lana'i (which is now my home). i use alot of vintage fabrics and charms in my work... for example the bow tie clutch below is made from a vintage aloha shirt.

if you would like to see more of my work please visit my facebook page :

cory labang designs

i've just signed a lease for a working studio/boutique in Lana'i City... hooray ! currently i sew and create all of my unique pieces in a spare bedroom in our house, so needless to say i can not wait to move into my new studio space !!!

of course a few things need to be done before i can move in.... so my next few blogs will be about me preparing my studio space...

pleased to meet you,

cory





No comments:

Post a Comment